BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Karissa and Adam are Married!

Wow! The wedding is over. It's sorta bittersweet. I'm so happy that all the stressful planning and things we HAD to do for the wedding are over. And that the wedding went so beautifully. The downside is Karissa is no longer gonna be living a minute and 57 seconds away from my house....but around 8 hours away. The only thing I have to counteract the fact shes moving is that Coos Bay is beautiful and will be a wonderful vacationing spot! :) Well, the Wedding in my opinion was beautiful and couldn't have went better. Even Kyle running back and forth was a wonderful addition to the original plan. He even jumped over the rose pedals so he wouldn't mess 'em up! LOL. I will admit that I pretty much bawled the whole wedding but then again what best friend wouldn't. So, now its 1:40pm on Sunday and I have been awake for about 40 mins. My hair is still in curls on the very top of my head. I was way to tired to take it out. I got to bed around 12:30 after partyin' with the rest of the wedding party...Well, kinda around 11:30 I started to fade. However, I was entitled to fade since I had been at the church until 4:00am Friday night. We were finishing the decorations in the church. Mike L, Ben L, and Kirk were a wonderful help to the family working. A huge shout out to them. So, a normal thing for you to assume is, Well SarahAnne its all over and you can relax. and my answer is not so fast. I now have to do the last minute shopping and pack for my trip. Oh, and I think I have forgotten to mention that while I am typing my mom is at the hospital picking up a new kid. She is a 10 yr. old girl with diabetes. She will be here for about 6-9 months. My life is never boring let me tell you. Well, I'm hungry and so I gotta go. :) love to all.

1 comments:

Abigail said...

aww that's cool. I'm soo happy for them. Did you get any pictures of the wedding? I've been wanting to see pics..or even the video..but so far, no luck. Cool blog by the way.