BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going 100 miles a hour!

Well, I am going crazy. I am just about packed...I will finish the last few things after church tonight. We leave for San Fransisco at 5:00 in the morning. Our plane leaves at 11:25am. I just finished my lesson notes to take. I took Ashley to the Airport this morning at 5:00, she is going to North Carolina. So, then Korena and I started to pack my clothes. My sweet friend stayed the night with me so that she could help me this morning. And she did! I am so excited about what God is going to do while we are there. I am looking forward to letting myself be molded into what Jesus wants me to be. I really am amazed that everything has worked out for me to go, I believe it really was God's will for me to make this trip. Well, ciao for now! I will try my best to get on and post while I am in Japan!

1 comments:

C Hendryx said...

Sarah - I know that God is going to bless you for this sacrifice. I am awaiting some awesome reports of what happens in Japan... Today in History I learned all about Japan from 1100-1500's :) ttyl