BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Our God is a good God!

Thank the lord! We prayed for the lord to move and break up the typhoon heading toward us...and He did! I am so thankful that he listens to our prayers. Well, It is now Tuesday morning. I am getting ready to pack up all my stuff with only a few things left out! I love it here, and I love the people here. But I am so glad to be able to get back to life. I am ready to drive. I don't think I will be but I don't know, pray that I am not turned around when I drive! The drive on the right side here. Anyhow, gotta get in the shower and pack. Bro. Doan (the missionary here) is going to pick us up in a couple of hours for lunch. Pray for our flight home! love you all. See you in a day or so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sissy I miss you soooo much even though I talked to yesterday.See you at the airport say hi to mamaw for us love Brandy and family!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I realy realy Love you sarah.Ernie

Karissa said...

Good Frennn! I'm glad that worked out. I've been praying for you. Love you so much and I can't wait 'till I see you again. Call me as soon as you're in the States! xoxoxoxo!

Ris

James Wilder said...

Thank you for keeping us updated! We pray for your safe return!