BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

I am home!

Well, I made it home! Whew! When I said I made it, I meant it. It was a close call. We had the worst flight in the world. It was turbulence the whole entire way home. Not so much fun. The seat belt was on so much that for the little bit it was off there was like huge lines for the restroom. It was a experience. I am glad to be home, but when I was leaving I was really pulled in both directions. It was kind of hard to leave the people. There was a large group that came to see us off at the airport. It made it so hard to turn around and walk away from them. The people there were so sweet! I miss them all. I have jet lag...:( Oh well, Its part of the journey I suppose. The day time is so hard for me. I spent Wednesday and Thursday hanging out at home. Friday was my official day back to work but that didn't work out so well since I was falling asleep all day long. So tonight I went to Prisilla and Uncle Chad Adair's graduation parties. They were fun. It was nice to see everyone. I got to see Uncle Keith, Aunt Patty, Sydney and Gentry! They were here for Uncle Chads party. I miss them. I wish we all lived in the same area. Oh Well, When we all get to heaven there will be no more goodbyes. Whoo-Hoo! Anyhow, I am going to finish and post some pictures!!

1 comments:

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Sarah!!! I'm so glad you're back home now! Great blog I can't wait to see all the pics.

Love you!
M