BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

This is my 3rd day!

Well, I gotta type fast because I have to go to church. :) We are constantly running here. Yesterday I did get to sleep in. That was really nice because of jetlag. We have finished the Ladies Conference. It was very very powerful. God spoke directly to the ladies of Okinawa. So, The food. It is very interesting is a good word. Its not nessessarily bad...but different. Ok, so some of it is bad. HaHa.. I had some chicken and rice that was really good. I have learned something fast...go for the new food. The American food here is discusting. I like the fries and that about all. Their ranch tasted like radishes. I was all Yes! Ranch! Shortly it became...Oh No! Radishes! Blechk! No, I do like alot of the food here. And the Coffee is to die for! I love it. Kirk, I think of you when we go out to eat because all the places give you wet napkins to wash you hands. They give you like two so it does a better job. It's kinda cool. Anyhow....I gotta finish my hair. Love yall! Oh yeah, and comment! I like reading the comments!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SARAH!! I miss you girl! I'm so glad you're having fun in Japan! I love you!

C Hendryx said...

lol... Well Sarah WOW... I am praying for you in this time... What an opportunity... of course you're missing awesome church here, but. ... Last night i thought of you when someone leaned over to me and said ummm So you're doing the bill? lol Sarah come home so you can split checks lol ... miss ya ...