BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Im actually in Japan!

I am in Japan!! I have been here two nights and one day! Sometimes I stop and think...WoW! I am in Japan! We arrived here late at night on Thursday...this is because we lost a day coming. We left at 12:00 pm on Wednesday. We arrived in Toyko after a 11 hour flight. Only to get on a plane and fly to the island of Okinawa. The latter flight was about 2 1/2 hours. Bro. Doan and some other brothers and sisters were at the airport to pick us up. We went and they decided we needed to eat. We went to a Japanese fastfood place where I was able to find some Veggie Curry. It was yummy...I was shocked! LOL. Meemaw and I are staying with a sweet lady named Sis. Laura. Her husband moved out for a few weeks so that we could move in. Sis. Laura has really went out of her way to accommodate us. We attended a funeral...This was a experience! They are much different here then in the states. After we went up this little hill and put his ashes in the shrine their family has. Yes, I said it was a experience. We got to go the mall! It was 6 stories high..Yes Ladies, I am serious! We didn't really get to shop a whole lot .:( I did tell them I wanted to go back though! HaHa..What can I say?!?! We had our first church service. It is a ladies conference that is going on. I got to testify and Meemaw preached. God moved in a incredible way. I am so excited to see what God is going to do while we are here. These Ladies can pray, let me tell you! Then, we played tea party! It was really pretty! I got to keep my tea cup! Well, I am gonna go...I have a luncheon that I have to leave for in a few mins. I hear its gonna be American food. This I can stand. Actually, the food has not been half bad...We have not went for sushi though. I love American sushi...You know the chicken kind?! Well, I'm not looking forward to the REAL sushi. HAHa. I love you all! Pray for us! Ill get back on here as soon as I can. I was going to blog sooner but the computers are all in Japanese. But I got desperate and so I started clicking until I found the sign in page. :) Anyhow, Sayanaro!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE YOU SARAH-ANNE-BETH-BUSTARD DANNY-JOE-MAITLAND!!!!! (For all of you who don't know that is how Sarah would introduce herself when she was about 4!!!)

I am so proud of you. Please know that you are in my prayers constantly!!!!!

Aunt Beth

Carly said...

Sounds like your having fun! I am so excited for you :) Love you!