BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures...At last!

I am sitting on the plane in the first part of the trip....the only reason my hair still looks descent!This is me in Tokyo waiting for my flight to Okinawa. I met a girl name SarahAnne. The first person I have ever met with my name! This is a statue at the airport wear traditional dress.
A typical apartment building.
The Mall! Yes, ladies, 6 stories high!
Soba soup...One of my main staples in Okinawa.


Elijah Matthew! My sweet little friend!


SarahAnne, Christina, Sakura, Lena, Sarah, And IE (I have no Idea how to spell her name)


Sugar cane! It is everywhere, even in the middle of the city in a small area!



Startbucks, anyone!? Yes, I had it. And yes this is the only thing that actually tastes the same as here. Just to let you know... Never go to arby's in Japan!

2 comments:

Carly said...

thanks for sharing the pictures sarah! Looks like you had a blast...and the ocean is absolutely beautiful there! I never thought of Japan looking like that!

SarahAnne said...

Carly, It is so pretty. I never really did think about Japan like that either because all they ever show is Tokyo with all its weirdos. lol.