BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Jhenai is getting married!



This is Estee, Jhenai, Darling and SarahAnne. These were all kids living in my neighborhood that were some of my best friends. We have all moved away...some far and some not so far. We do not get to see each other very often but we are all still very close. When we see one another its like we spoke everyday since we saw each other last. These are what I call life time friends. And now, My bestest friend Jhenai is getting married. I cannot believe that we are all old enough to get married! This is my second best friend to get married! AHH! But I am very happy for Jhenai and Isaiah! and I want to wish them the very best for the journey they have departed on! I told Isaiah that he has caught one of the best girls around and he better treat her like a queen...and Izzy if you read this..I meant it! I love you both very much!

2 comments:

Brandy Suzanne said...

sissy time for new post!!

Rustyn and Lisa Sorah said...

Hey SarahAnne!
It was nice meeting you at P.E.A.K... your blog is cute!