BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Pictures!!

This is some pictures from a couple years ago..I found them on the computer and wanted to share them with you! Karissa and I walking.. I love this Picture!
Lilly and I after service at the pizza place...

My Dear friends Nina, Karissa and Victoria took me to a play for my Birthday!
Our first freedom week. Karissa, Steven, Shay, SarahAnne, Jenna, Adam, and Ashley!
Karen and I at the Memorial day picnic. I miss my Karen!
Karissa and I. Having fun playing in old Elk Grove! Freedom week. Lexi, SarahAnne and Korena waiting for the outside church service to start!

1 comments:

igrow // ilead // iempower // istrive said...

AWWW FRENNN!!! I remember this birthday! Downtown by the railroad tracks! Hahaha... That freedom week was the week that Adam left for the road; look, I was wearing his sweater! =P

Frenn, I miss you so much. When are you coming to see me? Love you.

Rissa