BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girls are like apples

I think this is very cute...So I wanted to share!

Girls are like apples

Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt,instead they just get rotten apples from the ground that arent so good but easy.
So the apples at the think that somethings wrong with them.
When in reality they are amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
DID GOD PUT U AT THE TOP?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I think God created every woman to be at the top. we choose to grow at the bottom thinking it is a better place to be and less scary. I hope I have chosen the top and I hope their is a brave man to come get me ;)