BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, It has been a long time since I have kept up with my blog. However, I think I am going to resume my blogging. I kinda miss it and have found some cute things to post. So a update since uh...August.

  • I have successfully began and completed Russian, English, and Public Speaking! This has been most of the time spent since I last blogged.
  • Ernie was in the hospital for 20 days in November. (this means I was there too!)
  • We are very busy getting ready for Christmas...This year it begins on Saturday. :) This is courtesy of Family coming and going at different times.
  • I bought a new chair and 2 bookshelves for my bedroom.
  • I have been to Coos Bay, Or.
  • I have a nephew (My older sister's baby)...and a couple of my bestfriends have also made me a Aunt or are in the process.
  • I have worked lots of hours.
  • I am still in love with Jesus!
  • And....I am looking forward to having this time off of school! Thank the Lord for winter breaks!

Well, From now on I will try my bestest to keep up with this blog! Merry Christmas and I love you all!

0 comments: